We Care About Your Privacy
Protocolpedia.com is shaped by strong fundamentals that define the pillars of science. Our core purpose defines the reason for this website: To serve the scientific community. It gives our website heart and we promise to maintain the highest ethical standards expected from the scientific world. We collect information from you when you register on our site. When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: • To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) • To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Terms and Conditions
You agree not to post any copyrighted articles or protocols on this website. If a protocol is obtained from another website or a lab, please make sure that it is obtained with their consent and provide proper credits.
You agree not to post any obscene or threatening articles, content or protocols on this site.
Member Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including valid email address information. You are responsible for keeping your email address, password and all other information concerning your account confidential. Protocolpedia is entitled to act on instructions received under your username and password. Protocolpedia is not responsible for any false postings or violations made to your account by someone else who uses your username or password. Protocolpedia will not be responsible for any losses or liabilities incurred through the use of your password by a third party.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY.
1. PROTOCOLPEDIA.COM IS OWNED AND COPYRIGHTED BY HUEMEDSCIENCE PVT LTD. THIS SITE AND ITS APPLE ITUNES APP INCLUDING CALCULATORS AND MULTIMEDIA ACCESS IS BEING PROVIDED BY PROTOCOLPEDIA AND HUEMEDSCIENCE PVT LTD “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PROTOCOLPEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROTOCOLPEDIA.COM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR EXPERIMENT, PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR EXPERIMENT. YOU AGREE THAT PROTOCOLPEDIA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF A DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IF OBJECTED BY ANOTHER USER, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY SUCH CLAIM AGAINST PROTOCOLPEDIA,HUE MEDSCIENCE AND ITS MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES. PROTOCOLPEDIA DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING ANY PROTOCOLS OR SCIENTIFIC VIEWS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE OR BY AFFILIATE MERCHANTS OR SUPPLIERS. PROTOCOLPEDIA DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS THAT ACCESS TO THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND PROTOCOLPEDIA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS SITE.IN NO EVENT SHALL PROTOCOLPEDIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, CLAIMS OR LOSSES INCURRED (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES), HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF PROTOCOLPEDIA.COM; ANY ACT OR OMISSION BY PROTOCOLPEDIA IN ADMINISTERING THE WEBSITE OR THE PROGRAM;, EVEN IF PROTOCOLPEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL PROTOCOLPEDIA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY PROTOCOLPEDIA.
2. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HUE MEDSCIENCE, PROTOCOLPEDIA, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES AND EXPENSES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF PROTOCOLPEDIA.COM, THE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU, OR THE INFRINGEMENT BY YOU, OR ANY OTHER USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT, OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHT OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY THREATENING, LIBELOUS, OBSCENE, HARASSING OR OFFENSIVE MATERIAL CONTAINED IN ANY MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS.
3. AMENDMENT TO AGREEMENT. THE “TERMS AND CONDITIONS” SET FORTH WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT MAY CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME; PROTOCOLPEDIA WILL POST THOSE CHANGES ON THIS PAGE. YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE SAID “TERMS AND CONDITIONS,” INCLUDING ANY AND ALL UPDATES THERETO. PROTOCOLPEDIA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO NOT LEARN OF THE MODIFICATION. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THIS PAGE OF THE PROTOCOLPEDIA.COM SITE REGULARLY TO DETERMINE WHETHER THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN MODIFIED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USER NAME, PASSWORD AND REGISTRATION.
4. Compliance with Laws and Regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may participate in Protocolpedia.com if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules and regulations. Protocolpedia may refuse to enroll, restrict, modify or terminate your username, password and registration without liability to you or any other third party if you violate any law, rule or regulation, of if your participation could violate any law, rule or regulation.
5. Termination of Agreement. (a) Any violation of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement is grounds for termination of your user name, password and registration with Protocolpedia.com. (b) Protocolpedia reserves the right to terminate your user name, password and registration, if your account is inactive for twenty-four (24) consecutive months. An account shall be deemed and considered to be inactive if there has not been any Protocolpedia Cash Back earning activity. (c) You may terminate your user name, password and registration at any time by sending an email to our 24 Hour Customer Service.
Protocolpedia reserves the right to terminate your user name, password and registration, if your account has been associated with any legally questionable activity.